Multipanel Graphite Elements Laminated Shower Board by Grant Westfield
Developed with the design loving house renovator in mind and for those looking to emulate the top bathroom trends in an affordable way at home, the Linda Barker Collection comprises 13 beautifully crafted waterproof panels, inspired by materials from the natural world such as stone, marble and wood. This includes graphite elements.
- Quick and easy to install
- No grout, simple to clean, low maintenance
- Discreet, watertight Hydrolock joint
- On-trend colours and textures
- Authentic look and texture of real slabs of stone, marble, and wood
- Graphite Elements Shower Board Panels are part of the Multipanel Linda Barker Collection.
- Multipanel Linda Barker Collection wall boards are available in three sizes and come with options for either a clean cut edge, hydrolocked (tongue and groove).
- Multipanel bathroom wall splashbacks are the luxury alternative to tiles.
- Multipanel is easy to clean and maintain.
Multipanel Graphite Elements Shower Board Panels Sizes
- 598mm x 2400mm x 11mm panels available with Standard Clean Cut Edge, or Hydrolock (Tongue & Groove).
- 900mm x 2400mm x 11mm panels available with Standard Clean Cut Edge or Hydrolock (Tongue & Groove).
- 1200mm x 2400mm x 11mm panels available with Standard Clean Cut Edge or Hydrolock (Tongue & Groove).
Multipanel have a 15-year manufacturers warranty from date of purchase, covering cracking, de-lamination and panels remaining watertight, if installed, sealed and maintained according to our published recommendations, click here to view the installation instructions and warranty details.
Multipanel Boards and Panels are suitable for use in bathrooms, showers, kitchens as well as commercial environments such as changing rooms & hotels
Multipanel is a versatile and practical alternative to tiles and cost-effective.
Multipanel boards, unlike tiles, are quick and easy to install and require no grouting and are even easier to maintain.
Multipanel Boards offer endless opportunities to create stunning finishes in both your new or refitted Bathrooms & Shower enclosures.
Additional Multipanel Information
When Manufacturing the new improved Hydrolockjoints, 20mm is lost from the original panel surface width eg, 2400 x 598mm = 2400 x 578mm finished surface size. Please allow for this when calculating the panels required.
Aluminium profiles are used for internal, external corners & edges with a choice of finishes.
The growth of Multipanel in making your dream bathroom/Shower enclosures has been supported by the addition of other products to compliment the boards
Want to see what your bathroom will look like? Try the Multipanel Visualiser